Questions about Hem/Onc vs RadOnc.

Started by ambiti0n
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambiti0n

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the average patient contact hours between the two?

What the average work hours and on call between the two?

Also I have more interest working in a children's hospital/facility.

**Also I am posting these questions in the RadOnc section, to get opinions from both sides.
 
What are the average patient contact hours between the two?

What the average work hours and on call between the two?

Also I have more interest working in a children's hospital/facility.

**Also I am posting these questions in the RadOnc section, to get opinions from both sides.

If you are interested in Peds H/O, you should post in the Peds forum. This forum is for adult H/O which is completely different. Rad Onc deals with both (although the bulk of their business is adults).
 
**Also I am posting these questions in the RadOnc section, to get opinions from both sides.

Please don't post the same question in multiple places. Cross-posting is against the Terms of Service.

Since you've gotten more replies in the Rad Onc forum, I'm keeping that one open. Anyone else can go to that thread to comment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.