questions about M.D in game developing

Started by RomanHong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RomanHong

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a international student. Now it's my 4th year and I'm applying a "game dev" degree in MD. My long-term goal is to be a senior developer in huge game company(2k\EA\blz).Now I have a few question:

1. I narrowed it down to USC\RIT\UCF\Drexel\DePaul, were them all good for M.D in game developing? or there's another excellent program i missed?
2. I am hesitate between programmer and producer(2 of 3 directions). I did plenty of coding but Im also interested in design game rule.

Besides, i just finish my personal statement, and i really need a native speaker to rescue me with bad gramma and expression.HELP ME if you want more fantastic games in our world! You guys are the best!! if you interested, plz leave a mail or mail to [email protected], reply to you asap.
 
Last edited:
This post just delighted my day! You may look into operational/industrial psychology PhD programs. That's the closest I can think of that resembles somewhat to a MD degree. Btw, some of the schools you mentioned have no MD programs.
 
This post just delighted my day! You may look into operational/industrial psychology PhD programs. That's the closest I can think of that resembles somewhat to a MD degree. Btw, some of the schools you mentioned have no MD programs.

OMG i just realize this forum is only for medical doctor..im such a fool..but where else could i turn to help? is there a similar student-communication bbs for software engineer?