Questions about Mercer

Started by rxlegend
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxlegend

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard that mercer is a hard school to get into, so I don't know if i should apply or not because my pcat score is 69 percentile. Does anyone know if people with low pcat scores get into this school? Any advice would help.
 
I have heard that mercer is a hard school to get into, so I don't know if i should apply or not because my pcat score is 69 percentile. Does anyone know if people with low pcat scores get into this school? Any advice would help.

what's your GPA? and what are the EC's like?

Even so I recommend you retake the PCAT.