• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

questions about my teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

88porsche928

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
    I have revised my last post.

Arlight I am looking for a few answers about my teeth problems. Here is my little story, I while ago I was eating some food and a tooth in the back bottom row that already had filling broke. Not a little chip but half of it pretty much broke off. I went to dental on base (MCAS MIRAMAR) and they ignored the problem. they removed a cavity from another tooth but I went in to get the broken tooth fixed and they did nothing. I figured they would call me but they did not. The tooth began making my breath smell horrible like a dead animal. I went in again and they did a filling instead of a root canal. the filling is like 50% of my tooth. the filling went all the way down underneath the gumline. So time went on about 2 weeks later the horrible smell came back. I went in again and they re xrayed my mouth and found out the filling underneath the gum was to large. so over a month later they cut open my gums, sanded down the filling and removed some infected gum tissue. not to long after that my mouth now smells like a decaying animal.

My questions are simple?
    In your OPINION what really needs to be done with my tooth / gums to prevent my mouth smelling like a decaying animal?

About the Ads
    Status
    Not open for further replies.