Questions about Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LibraLin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I am starting to write my personal statement. I have couple questions hoping somebody has the answers. Thanks

1. Is it limited to one page single spaced?

2. Where do you guys I get essaies edited? I already graduated from school, so I don't know who to find.

Members don't see this ad.

1. limited to 4500 characters, spaces included.
2. hrm.. you can get essays edited by friends/family. Don't get them to only look for grammar/punctuation, but also thought/ideas/reflection and also style/level. Otherwise you can hire someone, I believe Kaplan offers an editing service. As an ESL student, it may be useful for you to pay for this...

Hi, everyone, I am starting to write my personal statement. I have couple questions hoping somebody has the answers. Thanks

1. Is it limited to one page single spaced?

2. Where do you guys I get essaies edited? I already graduated from school, so I don't know who to find.

If you can go back to college, the writing studio center helps or get someone else like a family, friend, teacher to look at it with a new eye and perspective