Questions about Pitt EM residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

han14tra

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't find a list of the residents' email addresses in the folder they gave us during the interview. Does anyone know how to contact them or are there any current or past Pitt EM residents on here? I have some questions. Actually, maybe I should just post my questions on here in case another applicant can answer them. We all ask the same 99 questions, right? :laugh:

1-10 (deleted)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I looked at the website. UPMC EM residency is lacking compared to other training programs (as far as websites go)(we deal with UPMC a lot at my job). As such, I don't know what to tell you beyond, in the future, try not to lose documents you might need. (<-- only mild snark there)

I would say to try e-mailing the residency coordinator and asking for the e-mail addresses of some of the residents you met (they should have pics of the residents so you can recognize the ones you met).

I can't find a list of the residents' email addresses in the folder they gave us during the interview. Does anyone know how to contact them or are there any current or past Pitt EM residents on here? I have some questions. Actually, maybe I should just post my questions on here in case another applicant can answer them. We all ask the same 99 questions, right? :laugh:

1-10 (deleted)

Look at the website and find the residents you met and would like to email. Then, google "Pitt people finder". Click on this link and you can enter the name of the residents in this directory and find their basic contact info.