questions about predents.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl9006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. How accurate is it? Are the avg GPA and DAT scores from previous years accurate since I assume these data are from a small pool of applicants?

2. How come on the front page, it says that are people that have already been interviewed? I thought interviews begin much later than July.

3.lol where is the link to make an account? can't find it anywhere :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

To setup yourself go to the "create a record" (in white at bottom of page).

Yes the numbers on the first page are people that have interview dates set up this year (although might not have gone to interview yet).

The best feature to me is the member search function on the home page. You can narrow the search to past/current years, various GPAs, and DAT scores.

Yes, due to the small sample size, the numbers may be skewed slightly. The people represented are a small portion of the total applicants.

1. How accurate is it? Are the avg GPA and DAT scores from previous years accurate since I assume these data are from a small pool of applicants?

2. How come on the front page, it says that are people that have already been interviewed? I thought interviews begin much later than July.

3.lol where is the link to make an account? can't find it anywhere :oops:

The avg GPA and DAT scores from previous years that are posted by the school are accurate, as they are taken from the ADA.

Members don't see this ad :)
The avg GPA and DAT scores from previous years that are posted by the school are accurate, as they are taken from the ADA.

The stats on the very top of each schools page are from the ADEA (from 2008 app cycle; things have changed). The ones down lower under Interviewed, Accepted, Rejected are just averages of those reported on predents.com, which is not an accurate representation.

The stats on the very top of each schools page are from the ADEA (from 2008 app cycle; things have changed). The ones down lower under Interviewed, Accepted, Rejected are just averages of those reported on predents.com, which is not an accurate representation.

could you explain what you mean by things have changed?

did the stats become more competitive?

Yeah, I would say that they have become slightly more competitive based on the numbers in the new Official Guide. But, I just meant that you can't based this years stats on any other year's stats, especially if they are three years old.