Questions about program/school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flyingforever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all I am preparing for coming up interviews. I don't have many questions about particular school and their program. Can you guys help me list those for me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all I am preparing for coming up interviews. I don't have many questions about particular school and their program. Can you guys help me list those for me. Thanks.

I'm not sure if I completely understand what you're asking. You ask them what you want to know about their school.

We can't really guess what you know and don't know....

I'm not sure if I completely understand what you're asking. You ask them what you want to know about their school.

We can't really guess what you know and don't know....

I wanted to know what can I ask the interviewers when they ask me "what do I want to know about their program?"

Here are few questions I can ask them:
.How much practice do you get in business management?
What specialty programs do you offer?.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to know what can I ask the interviewers when they ask me "what do I want to know about their program?"

Maybe something more along the lines of "Are there any specific classes to help prepare students for the business management aspect of dentistry?"

I would not suggest asking "What specialty programs do you offer?" I am pretty sure that information is probably available online, and you should know it before going in to the interview.

As far as other questions go...maybe look through the website and find some aspects of the school that you want to know more about. Good luck!

Well, what do YOU want to know about their program? I don't think people know what YOU want to know.

I suggest you go on their websites first and see if they have your questions answered.

Thanks for the couple responses. I like to hear more from other people.

did you pass toefl? no offense, but i think interviews are going to be very hard for you if you have this much trouble forming ideas on your own

You have a few more months to go before April 1.

did you pass toefl? no offense, but i think interviews are going to be very hard for you if you have this much trouble forming ideas on your own

I don't have to take TOEFL. If you cannot contribute something good, then do not put irrelevant information to my thread. Thanks.

I don't have to take TOEFL. If you cannot contribute something good, then do not put irrelevant information to my thread. Thanks.

I thought it was a good contribution. He/She suggested that your own questions would benefit you the most.

Personally, I want to know what colour scrubs D1s get; light blue makes me look fat. You might look at little silly asking other peoples' questions.

You can ask questions on how the curriculum is set up, how the student environment is, different outreach programs available, if there is time set aside to study for boards, research opportunities, etc etc. There are a ton of questions you can ask, just research the school's website and ask yourself what you want to know about the school.