Questions about PTA

Started by Ukraine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ukraine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PTA is my plan B, so want to know a few things about it.

First of all I want to know more about future demand of this profession.

I plan to work only in outpatient setting. I don't want to do inpatient or combination of inpatient/outpatient work. Would that greatly diminish my chances of getting a job?

Salary is another issue. Money is not that important, but if there's a chance to earn more I'll take it. I live in NJ/NY area, so I'll probably be stuck within $37K-$45K range. Is there any way to go beyond that (other than working more hours)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad