Questions about retaking a course and application

Started by ddemarin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddemarin

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For some context, i graduated with a degree in psychology so I have spent the past year (starting last August) completing all of my prerequisite courses to be able to apply this summer. During fall/spring i completed almost all of the prereq courses with mainly As and a few Bs, and the only course I had not taken was Biology I. I enrolled in Biology I in this summer semester, and it is looking likely that unfortunately i might finish the class with a D grade. My question is, would I still be able to be considered for this cycle, and simply retake the course after I apply? Or would I have to retake the course before even being able for my application to be considered?