Questions about Shenandoah's DPT/MSAT Program

Started by hosa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hosa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am really interested in the program and wondering if anyone here is familiar at all with any of it. I am not from that part of the country and not familiar with much of anything regarding either program or the school and would greatly appreciate any information anyone could share. All I could find on the various threads seemed very complementary, especially after visiting and so I am hoping to make it up to visit sometime in the early fall.

Little background on me, I've been a student trainer throughout HS and throughout my undergrad but just really fell into PT a little less than a year ago. I have been working at a clinic for the past 7 months and have loved it alot, but I am really missing athletics so this program sounds very ideal for me. Thanks in advance