questions about taking PCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rickywang

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finished one of three Pearson Practical test today, and got two questions. Any help and answer would be appreciated.

After I finished question 48, and pressed "next", I was given result of the sub section directly. I didn't have the chance to review it even I did have some time left. What the situation would be in a real test?

I head some test centers will give a erasable white board instead of scratch paper? Will I have the option to choose? I prefer scratch paper.

Members don't see this ad.

After you finish the last question, it will go to a summary page of all the questions numbered and tells you which questions you have skipped or flagged. You can go back to those questions and review it. They also give you an erasable board. It's kind of like a poster board and you are not allowed to erase anything on it. And you can ask for ear plugs too.

After you finish the last question, it will go to a summary page of all the questions numbered and tells you which questions you have skipped or flagged. You can go back to those questions and review it. They also give you an erasable board. It's kind of like a poster board and you are not allowed to erase anything on it. And you can ask for ear plugs too.

Thanks a but I am confused here.

an erasable board, but you cannot erase anything on it? What if I run out of space during math section?