Questions about testing center / conditions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

refriedtofu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll be taking my test in a few days and I had a few questions about what you are / aren't allowed to do or bring or just the testing conditions in general. Any help is appreciated!

1) Dry eraser board and markers: are they hard to use for calculations? did they cause any problems?

2) 15 minute break: am I allowed to go to my locker during the break and grab a quick snack?

3) What I should bring: I've got my 2 Id's...do I need to print out my confirmation sheet?

am I missing anything else? any other suggestions? thanks so much =)

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck on your exam! Let us know how you do.

The Dry eraser boards are fine. The tips are going to be much thicker than a pencil or pen, so just write big and erase when you need. Most of the calculations didn't take more than a few lines. The ones I got were two sided and the only problem I had was writing on them and then turning them over caused a big black mess on the table.

You are allowed to go to your locker and even use your phone on the break, so take whatever you'd like.

Two IDs were all that was required, I used my passport and my Driver's license. I think my confirmation sheet said I would need to have my DENTPIN, but they never asked for it.