Questions about UNLVs DPT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePT208

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there, I am new to SDN so please excuse me if this question has already been asked.
I currently am an undergraduate student at UNLV I was attending pre-nursing classes and I am a little more than half way done. I am an average student and believe that I could obtain a 3.0 gpa in order to get into UNLVs DPT program. I am wondering if anyone knows how hard the program is to get in and what it is like for someone who lives on their own and supports themselves?
I am 21, I have no children or anything else holding me back from attending the program, however I do support myself and attend school mainly on financial aid. (Loans, grants, and a few scholarships) does attending the DPT program at UNLV sound like a reasonable option for me?