questions aobut dual application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qqqQ

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just saw somebody talking about dual application,which is applying for dental and medical at the same time. but how do the school know you applied for denatl and medical at the same time? I think the dental and medical school are two separate application process, they should not know how many schools you have applied and whether they are dental or medical school?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that the application asks if you have applied to other health professional program or not.

what will happen if you tell them you only apply one but in fact you apply both, Will they find out?

the question isnt will they find out but will you feel bad about signing your name to a lie. Besides, if they did find out you lied on your application you'll be a lot more blacklisted than if you just admitted applying to both. I know a few people on this website have applied to both and been very successful in getting into many dental schools.