Questions Bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taken2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please, does any one know where I can get access to questions bank. I need to do alot of practice exercise for the January Pcat. I made a 59 in the October one not because I don't know the materials, but because I did not finish most of the sections. So I need to work on my speed.
Any test taking strategy will also be appreciated especially from people that did very well on this last Pcat. :D

Members don't see this ad.

taken2 said:
Please, does any one know where I can get access to questions bank. I need to do alot of practice exercise for the January Pcat. I made a 59 in the October one not because I don't know the materials, but because I did not finish most of the sections. So I need to work on my speed.
Any test taking strategy will also be appreciated especially from people that did very well on this last Pcat. :D
If you dont mind spending ~$60 theres always PCAT professor. However if you mean "for free" you'll definitely have to ask around.