Questions for a RVT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aprytys

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently in my first year of obtaining a Vet Tech degree. One of my classes is Vet Office Practices. Normally they would have you work 10 hours in a local Vet hospital. This year, due to COVID, they are instead asking us to interview a RVT who is working in the field. If anyone is interested and willing to spare a few minutes please send me a message. I have around 10-15 questions that shouldnt take to long to answer. They include things like: How long have you been working in the veterinary field? What has been your most rewarding experience and why? What skill took you the longest to master? etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I am currently in my first year of obtaining a Vet Tech degree. One of my classes is Vet Office Practices. Normally they would have you work 10 hours in a local Vet hospital. This year, due to COVID, they are instead asking us to interview a RVT who is working in the field. If anyone is interested and willing to spare a few minutes please send me a message. I have around 10-15 questions that shouldnt take to long to answer. They include things like: How long have you been working in the veterinary field? What has been your most rewarding experience and why? What skill took you the longest to master? etc.

Thanks in advance for any help!
I'm a CVT if that works, but I didn't go through a traditional degree program, I qualified via OTJ training. Happy to talk if that fits the profile you need!

Reactions: 1 user