Questions for Current Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PatrickGAC

New Member
Vendor
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interested in the GW student experience? Post your questions in this thread and hear back from one of our students!

Participants:

Kim Shinabarker.jpg

Kim S.
Username: kshina

I graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy with a degree in Foreign Area Studies in 2009. I was then commissioned as an Air Force officer and served on active duty for six years. I had always wanted to go into medicine and decided to apply to and attend the Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program at GWU upon separation from the military. I’m currently a Teaching Assistant for the same program, and I’ll be attending medical school this fall (2017).
 
Last edited: