Questions for everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MexicanDr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How old are you?

How many times have you applies to MD/DO/PA school?

If not accepted after Postbacc, whats your plan?

Plan B career?

Members don't see this ad.

How old are you?

How many times have you applies to MD/DO/PA school?

If not accepted after Postbacc, whats your plan?

Plan B career?

once, this year is my 2nd time

Keep trying, take more informal classes or break down and eat the debt and enroll in a formal post-bac

Don't know yet.

once, this year is my 2nd time

Keep trying, take more informal classes or break down and eat the debt and enroll in a formal post-bac

Don't know yet.

I'm 22, last cycle I applied only to MD schools, this time I'm adding DO into that mix. My plan is to keep trying. If not accepted this cycle, I'll finish my program and get my masters, as after the first year I only get a certificate (which was the reason why I chose my particular SMP (Drexel), as it gave me a plan for a third-cycle-worst-case-scenario-situation). There is no plan B career. Medicine or bust. Nothing else is gonna make me the happiest.

Last edited:
haha me too!

Penn Postbac! You're in the Drexel postbac? lol Hello neighbor?! we pretty much share campuses...

Im 23. In postbac now, and i plan to keep trying. haven't applied yet and won't apply till next year, when my program ends for me... but if I don't get in that round, I suppose I can keep taking upper levels and improve my app?

if not then maybe do those Masters program? Its do or die... lol Hope and plan to get in my first round ;)

Are there any other options?