Sample Questions to Ask the InterviewerThese are examples of the types of questions you might ask in an interview. You will want to develop your own questions. Each program is different, and what is appropriate at one school may be inappropriate at another.
1. What do you consider the greatest strength of this program? Of this profession?
2. What makes a student successful in your program?
3. What future changes do you see in this profession?
4. This is what I know about your program .can you tell me more?
5. Where do graduates of your program typically work?