Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Health Professional Student Association is recording a webinar focused on student loans for the dental communities (students/residents starting in 2026 AND applicants intending to start in 2027). The Juno team will present basics about the financial aid process and loan repayment options.
We wish to address concerns from the dental communities about covering costs for predoctoral education, postdoctoral/residency training, or being in an international dentist program.
I am soliciting questions for this webinar, which is scheduled for the end of the month. While I prefer questions be collected publicly in this thread, I can also accept direct messages if you want to cover concerns that may be more specific to your situation.
I encourage everyone to view our previous recorded webinar which includes representatives from Sallie Mae as you consider your questions for the Juno panel.
We wish to address concerns from the dental communities about covering costs for predoctoral education, postdoctoral/residency training, or being in an international dentist program.
I am soliciting questions for this webinar, which is scheduled for the end of the month. While I prefer questions be collected publicly in this thread, I can also accept direct messages if you want to cover concerns that may be more specific to your situation.
I encourage everyone to view our previous recorded webinar which includes representatives from Sallie Mae as you consider your questions for the Juno panel.