Questions for Research Interview, Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psypipe

Dr.psypipe
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I will have an interview for a volunteered research position at a neuroscience lab.I not sure how to prepare. I was thinking of looking for info online and memorize basic RA duties in case I am asked. Apart from that, I don’t know what other questions I will be asked. Any idea of what questions I might be asked? Could you post questions you were asked when looking for similar positions.

Thank You, your help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings,

I will have an interview for a volunteered research position at a neuroscience lab.I not sure how to prepare. I was thinking of looking for info online and memorize basic RA duties in case I am asked. Apart from that, I don’t know what other questions I will be asked. Any idea of what questions I might be asked? Could you post questions you were asked when looking for similar positions.

Thank You, your help is appreciated.

Why do you want to work in our lab? What interests you about our research? Tell me about the research you have done. How does this lab help contribute to your career goals?

If its a volunteer position then the interview shouldn't be that hard. It's probably mostly a formality.

good luck!

Why do you want to work in our lab? What interests you about our research? Tell me about the research you have done. How does this lab help contribute to your career goals?

If its a volunteer position then the interview shouldn't be that hard. It's probably mostly a formality.

good luck!

Thank U!