Questions for Senators Frist and Kennedy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stone'sDad

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,
Tomorrow our medical school class is heading to Washington D.C. as part of our Public Health Course. We will be talking to the Medical Director of Medicare/Medicaid, Sean Tunis as well as staffers for Senators Bill Frist and Ted Kennedy. Each of us is supposed to prepare questions for these people. I have some questions for them already, but wondered if you had any interesting questions that I could ask them tomorrow, especially pertaining to Health Policy related to Pediatrics.
thanks all.

By the way, I will be having my 7 year old step son come up with me to get my envelope and then open it for me...He's fired up, he wrote it in on his calendar.
 
does it take old Teddy to get plowed? I'm guessing there is a pretty high tolerance.
 
What should be done about the lack in health insurance for kids? If I remember correctly, one third of kids in Texas are uninsured.

What should be done to reduce teen pregnancies and STDs in kids? Abstinence education clearly isn't working (and I didn't get a sex ed pamphlet when I applied for my marriage license).