Questions for Someone with Hearing Loss

Started by Kerrianne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kerrianne

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I have to do a project for my aural rehab class where I need to ask someone with a hearing loss who uses some type of hearing device questions.
I think I remember a few people on this board saying that they have a hearing loss. I tried to ask this on another board and got a lot of negativity back. I really hope that doesn't happen here. If no one is able to help, no big deal. Just thought I'd give it a try. You can PM me if you are willing to help. Thanks for reading!
 
Not to plug other sites, but if you can't find anyone here checkout:

Reddit.com/r/deaf

I'm sure people there will be willing to help you out. Theres quite a few people with CI's too on there.