Questions for the Dean???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spshl k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am actually wanting to contact one of the deans that I am interviewing at. I have interviewed there in the past. I already had a meeting with him in the summer and we just talked about interviewing skills.

One of the class president's at the dental school stressed to me that make sure you call the dean about every two weeks with some sort of question. This way he knows who you are. The thing is I don't have any questions... LOL

Any suggestions????

Thanks for everyones help;

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
get a life much? if you are going to actually be this grossly obnoxious please let me know which dental school you are going to so i swiftly decline any admission offer :)

uhh..when you say stuff like that it makes other people (this guy) feel like my good stats are meaningless to your "connection"..I can't tell you that knowing the dean will or won't get you in dental school. But I can tell you that it's annoying when people assume that they have an advantage just because they met someone prior to their interview..who cares? Not me.

Members don't see this ad :)
get a life much? if you are going to actually be this grossly obnoxious please let me know which dental school you are going to so i swiftly decline any admission offer :)

yikes