China and Eastern Asia Questions on Dentists In Singapore....

Started by sk2005-06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sk2005-06

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few questions and it would help me A Great Deal if someone answered them!

*I'm an American Citizen, I've always Loved Singapore! If I get a BDS Degree from a Medical School In India (Bachelor of Dental Surgery. 4 Years Of The Course, and 1 Year In An Internship Program), will I be able find a Job Easily in Singapore? Will I be able to make a Decent Living?

*What are most Dentists there? Are the BDS's or MDS's? (Masters in Dental Surgery)
 
recently the SMC ease up on the restriction on foreign universities, recognizing medical degrees from china, japan and i think india too. but i am not sure if dentistry is in the same vein as medicine...u might wanna google "singapore medical council" and ask them...

regarding earning a decent living, i would say yes as fren is a dentist and he earns well enuff to buy a condominium (a luxury in land scare singapore)

i would say most are general dentists, most are juz BDSc...havent really seen one DDSc or MDSc...
 
Thanks a lot for that info! 🙂 🙂

I was in a dilemma about what I wanted to do, u cleared it up for me to a level!! 🙂

Thanks Again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few questions and it would help me A Great Deal if someone answered them!

*I'm an American Citizen, I've always Loved Singapore! If I get a BDS Degree from a Medical School In India (Bachelor of Dental Surgery. 4 Years Of The Course, and 1 Year In An Internship Program), will I be able find a Job Easily in Singapore? Will I be able to make a Decent Living?

*What are most Dentists there? Are the BDS's or MDS's? (Masters in Dental Surgery)
Hello sir,can u help me about the dental licensure exam in singapore as i m an indian dentist,and near to complete in dec.2007,if u know than pls mail me [email protected].
 
recently the SMC ease up on the restriction on foreign universities, recognizing medical degrees from china, japan and i think india too. but i am not sure if dentistry is in the same vein as medicine...u might wanna google "singapore medical council" and ask them...

regarding earning a decent living, i would say yes as fren is a dentist and he earns well enuff to buy a condominium (a luxury in land scare singapore)

i would say most are general dentists, most are juz BDSc...havent really seen one DDSc or MDSc...
Hello sir,can u help me about the dental licensure exam in singapore as i m an indian dentist,and near to complete in dec.2007,if u know than pls mail me [email protected]