Questions, please~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS:)

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Sdners
I am sorry, I know I posted the same thread in the DAT forum already, but then I realized that maybe more people already took their DAT, and applied in this forum, and may knew about this.

I have few questions about DAT, I did call DAT, but they were saying once your application for DAT sumitted, you can not change anything on there anymore. (Even though they were also saying they are not going to process it till next Tue. Dec.27th, I will not be able to schedule a date till they processed it.) :eek:

1. I registered DAT on the ADA.org already, and I have choose the list of schools I want my scores send to, but I am not applying until June 2006, which is for the 2007 cycle. So will the schools hold my scores? Or I will have to request them sent to the schools again when the application cycle comes around? :confused:

2. Let's say just in case, I didnt do as well as I wanted, so the list of schools I choose will see the scores even before I apply and before I take the second time. What's differences between sending the 1st time score(bad one) to the list of the schools before 2nd time as well as applying, and not sending the scores at all till I take the 2nd time after I applied?? Will the 2 ways be the same in terms of application process? Will both effect my chances evenly, or sending the scores to the schools before I am applying just wasting of my money and lower my chances if I didnt do well? :scared:

Please posting if you know anything, i am so freaking out right now about this mistake I made, I should think carefully before I filled out the DAT application.
Thanks a lot :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.