Questions regarding application

Started by jz123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jz123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

what should I put if I was a visiting student in a college ( I actually just took 2 summer courses there), how should I indicate that I was just a visiting student there?

Also, on the unofficial transcript my school offers me, the two courses I took as a visiting student do not have grades, instead they are just indicated as "T" (means transfer) how should I put this on my application?

Please let me know. Thanks.
 
I believe the instructions are to put the courses in EXACTLY as they appear on your transcript.