Questions Regarding University of Findlay PTA to PT bridge program.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

B.Resilient

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some reviews regarding the University of Findlay's PTA to DPT weekend bridge program. I've done searches on google, and all I came up with is the website.

The questions i'm looking to get answered are:
How many applicants do they receive per year?
How much of the emphasis for acceptance is based on GPA's vs. experience?
What is the furthest a student to the weekend bridge program was commuting from, while maintaining his/her full-time or part-time PTA position?
How and where are clinicals and/or internships decided?
Average age of the students? oldest age of a student?

I am also trying to get in contact with student's from the bridge program, so if there are any here on SDN and would like to comment or answer some questions feel free too!

Thanks guys and gals!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried contacting Findlay directly? Any program would be happy to answer these questions via phone or email. It's better to get information from the source, rather than trusting randos online.

Reactions: 1 users
Have you tried contacting Findlay directly? Any program would be happy to answer these questions via phone or email. It's better to get information from the source, rather than trusting randos online.

So true Watson27! I just wanted to know the general public opinion or point of view. I agree, the random online might lead me astray. Lol!

I agree that you should just contact the school. The questions you are asking are pretty much just factual pieces of information, I don't think there is a lot you need in the way of others' opinions.