questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hotdawg

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i have a couple of questions for you.

one, i am having trouble gettings LORS. One is on its way; i have on from the PI i worked with; but for some reason the others (my science profs ) are stalling. they either said yes but haven't sent anything , or they are MIA. how do i ask without appearing like a nuerotic? keep emailing or call or visit (my school is 4 hours away). how did you guys do it (i have been out of school for three years)

also, i am retaking/taking classes next semester to improve my app . is there a website or something where i can figure out how many classes i would need to improve my gpa?

one more thing. anyone who got accepted, how much did a second go at the mcat hurt you?

best of luck to you

HD

Members don't see this ad.

hotdawg said:
hey guys,

i have a couple of questions for you.

one, i am having trouble gettings LORS. One is on its way; i have on from the PI i worked with; but for some reason the others (my science profs ) are stalling. they either said yes but haven't sent anything , or they are MIA. how do i ask without appearing like a nuerotic? keep emailing or call or visit (my school is 4 hours away). how did you guys do it (i have been out of school for three years)

also, i am retaking/taking classes next semester to improve my app . is there a website or something where i can figure out how many classes i would need to improve my gpa?

one more thing. anyone who got accepted, how much did a second go at the mcat hurt you?

best of luck to you

HD

The only thing that could hurt you is NOT taking a second MCAT. Everyone I know at least took it twice.