questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

worried2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) I have decided to take the non-score option. Do I have to choose at the beginning of the exam or at the end of the exam?

2)How does the exam work? Would they give us a section and then take away the section at the end of the time?

Members don't see this ad.

You can choose at any time during the test. All you have to do is fill in the bubble that says NO SCORE and your ENTIRE exam will not be scored. They will not grade any of it, and you nor them nor your schools will never find out how you did. To me, it's a waste of money. You should just take it. if you do bad, then retake the exam. Im sure most schools will only look at the best score.

I'm in your boat too...

If you go and dont get it scored, you just wasted your time for the most part. You get to look at a real test and kind of have the pressure of taking it, but you never know how you did so you do not know how much to study the next time.

Basically, the no score is the equivelent of tearing it up. Take it and try to do better next time since schools usually take the higher score, or get some extra sleep.

I have to drive 4 hours to take mine... but I think I am going to hit grad school instead of pharmacy school. I have yet to decide if the drive is worth seeing how I will score.

and darned you... 2 replies in 30 minutes and my nearly same question got none from yesterday hahah.

What are you getting on practice tests? I'm pulling a 60-70% with no studying on the petersons book without problem but i don't think I can raise that by sat. The book seems rather easy to me though, I am not getting alot worse on the online ones i could find