Questions??!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentOo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey dears
hope you are all fine
I Like to study masters in orthodontics , but i have some questions :
first I'm in Salahaddin University in the 5th grade , but i was spent the 4th years in Baghdad university ( because of the situation of Baghdad i moved to the north of Iraq (Kurdistan ) to finish my study ) .
well , as i know all the certificates from Iraq don't recognized in some countries , what examinations do i have 2 do ?
second, what about the requirements for the Iraqian ?
third , the fees ... i prefer college without high fee cus i think there are no financial aid for us ... just private loan !
Thanks in advance ....
bye

Members don't see this ad.

hey dears
hope you are all fine
I Like to study masters in orthodontics , but i have some questions :
first I'm in Salahaddin University in the 5th grade , but i was spent the 4th years in Baghdad university ( because of the situation of Baghdad i moved to the north of Iraq (Kurdistan ) to finish my study ) .
well , as i know all the certificates from Iraq don't recognized in some countries , what examinations do i have 2 do ?
second, what about the requirements for the Iraqian ?
third , the fees ... i prefer college without high fee cus i think there are no financial aid for us ... just private loan !
Thanks in advance ....
bye
[/quote

I guess the requirment for all FT graduate are the same,your best bet would be join orthodontic program that nyu has or any other non degree program ( like U Of michigan has one )That would give you some pre-graduate preparation , score high in NBDE 1, then take NBDE2 some require it,or some of the universities even dont require NBDE from international students.Some require GRE, some dont , so just look at the PASS web site you will have a clear idea.The compition is stiff for 2-4 positions 200-300 people apply.One have better chances with research publication in a dental journal. Hope it helps.

thanx again dear ... i'll check the sites for these universities