Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Juzmi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am currently enrolled in a Associates degree at a Community College for Radiologic Technology. When that is over I can get a Bachelors in Health services Administration. Has anyone followed a similar path like this? My plan is when Im done with this I will take my pre-reqs at a local University and then apply to med school, but am concerned about my chances of getting in since my degree will be from a community college. Hopefuully someone else has had this experience and can chime in. Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello~ Umm.. just wanted to say a word or two on your concern..

i've done my all sciences from cc.. and i've seen plenty of people with cc background having no problem gettting in.. So.. though i once was a bit worried about my cc science courses.. i don't anymore.. and i want to say.. you should not either.. ;)

as long as all the other "components" follow through well.. you know what i mean... MCAT score.. LOR.. and what not.. i don't think cc background will be a pull down factor.

Ok thanks for the response. I was just concerned about the CC classes not being good enough. Glad to hear it will be OK.