Questoin about cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arooga

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Thank you for all your help. I have learned a lot of things from this website.

I have a quick question

I am confused about the cycle timing. Now i am planning on taking the MCAT soon and i want to apply to schools in May 2009.
Now if i apply in 2009, Does that mean that i will hear back from the schools in 2010 ?
Also, Does anyone know a website that provides the dates when the application start and end
Thanks guys:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys

I have a quick question

I am confused about the cycle timing. Now i am planning on taking the MCAT soon and i want to apply to schools in May 2009.
Now if i apply in 2009, Does that mean that i will hear back from the schools in 2010 ?
Also, Does anyone know a website that provides the dates when the application start and end

pre-dental? I think your in the wrong forum

I am not actually
Where do you see that ? That was long time ago.
I ll go to my profil and check it.

Thanks for the note

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys

I have a quick question

If you want to apply for 2010, then yes, you will want to apply next summer. The AAMC has all the information you could ever need: http://www.aamc.org/. Also, if you are looking into DO schools, check out AACOMAS at https://aacomas.aacom.org/

Apply May 2009, Start hearing back as soon as October 09 or then-about.

You would be applying to start in August 2010

Hey Guys

I have a quick question

If you're interested in applying to DO schools, check out all of the links in my signature. They could help a lot. :) :luck:

Thanks everyone.

I have been reading a lot about the MCAT books. There is just a lot on the MCAT discussion.
Would u guys recommend any books to study?
I have my friend's Kaplan package and some exams. I heard a lot of other things such as EK verbal.

Thank you guys

Thanks everyone.

I have been reading a lot about the MCAT books. There is just a lot on the MCAT discussion.
Would u guys recommend any books to study?
I have my friend’s Kaplan package and some exams. I heard a lot of other things such as EK verbal.

Thank you guys

You'll get the best help if you keep threads on track with their original purpose. If you have an unrelated question, post it in the best place for it, so the users most familiar with the subject and most willing to help can do so. You can find a ton of opinions on MCAT materials over in the MCAT Forum. :)