Quick AACOMAS Question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MotherJones

Rats off to ya!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently entered all my grades into the application. When I went back to check them before I submitted, I noticed that they were no longer in chronological order. The classes are still in the correct semester, but the semesters are out of order. For example, session one corresponds to my first fall semester in college, but session two is the fall semester of my second year instead of the spring semester of my first year. I hope that made sense. Anyway, I did not enter them in this order. Is this the typical formatting for this application or is something wrong? Did anyone else notice this? Thanks

MJ

Members don't see this ad.

I recently entered all my grades into the application. When I went back to check them before I submitted, I noticed that they were no longer in chronological order. The classes are still in the correct semester, but the semesters are out of order. For example, session one corresponds to my first fall semester in college, but session two is the fall semester of my second year instead of the spring semester of my first year. I hope that made sense. Anyway, I did not enter them in this order. Is this the typical formatting for this application or is something wrong? Did anyone else notice this? Thanks

MJ

this happened to me as well. it was because i did not follow the instructions correctly. so read the instructions very carefully because you may have the same problem.

Yep, that was the problem. Thanks for the help, bigfatk.

MJ

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the exact same problem happen to me, and when I called up AACOMAS, they told me that the computer was putting the sessions in a wrong order, even though I was putting it in chronologically. It doesn't matter to me that the classes within each session are out of order, but the sessions themselves look strange.

bigfatk, what did you do to solve this problem?

I had the exact same problem happen to me, and when I called up AACOMAS, they told me that the computer was putting the sessions in a wrong order, even though I was putting it in chronologically. It doesn't matter to me that the classes within each session are out of order, but the sessions themselves look strange.

bigfatk, what did you do to solve this problem?

i replied to you by PM

both of you guys have the same problem. the instructions on the aacomas website do not tell you to put in the sessions chronologically.

Wait...this happened to me too and I submitted it!! What directions did I not follow??

It seemed like they always put, for example Fall 2004 before Spring 2004, (like in alphabetical order for each year)....even though spring semester was taken first.

I already submitted my app.....AHHHH is this a problem??? :eek:

I had the same thing happen, and if it's any consolation, I am already receiving seconaries. Hope this helps!