quick aadsas Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

highfly413

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven not taken my physics 2 yet, but plan on doing it in the fall at a community college. do i need to list the school i plan on taking it at on the application now? how do i handle this situation, so that schools know i plan on taking it? thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

highfly413 said:
I haven not taken my physics 2 yet, but plan on doing it in the fall at a community college. do i need to list the school i plan on taking it at on the application now? how do i handle this situation, so that schools know i plan on taking it? thanks!!!!

There is a section on the AADSAS application for "in progress" and future classes. This whould be the section to list this information.

thanks jrogoff-
i've already graduated, so there's nowhere in the "in progress" section to to list the future physics class i will take. would i just list the school i plan on taking it at, in the beyond degree section?

Members don't see this ad :)
highfly413 said:
thanks jrogoff-
i've already graduated, so there's nowhere in the "in progress" section to to list the future physics class i will take. would i just list the school i plan on taking it at, in the beyond degree section?

No - in the course work section of the application, there is a section for completed/in-progress/planned, etc. Since you have your degree, I'm sure you listed all the courses as completed, but in this same section, you enter courses that are planned as well. For instance I already graduated (several years ago, but this is beside the point) and next semester in the Fall, I'm planning on taking Biochem, Cell Bio and Microbio, so I entered the school, the date of the class (Aug, 2004) and then I entered PLANNED and left the grades blank, since I obviously don't have them yet. Sometime in December, AADSAS will send you a form that asks you to "update" the infomation entered for the Fall semester, so at this time you can update your grade on your physics class. Hope this helps!!

Listen to wimmcs, smart guy, knows his stuff

JRogoff said:
Listen to wimmcs, smart guy, knows his stuff

HER stuff... Thanks!!! :D

Let me revise...

Listen to wimmcs, smart girl, knows her stuff

JRogoff said:
Let me revise...

Listen to wimmcs, smart girl, knows her stuff

:laugh: