Quick Advice on strategy.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PELE#10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a little frustrated at how to study for step 1. I started out by reading the pharm book from Kaplan. I felt that some areas were strong but other areas were really lacking. I have all the kaplan videos as well.

I have 3 and a half months left. My plan was to:
1)Read first aid from front to back (2006 edition) and continue doing q bank paralleling the sections I am covering in First Aid.
2) Then read the kaplan books and videos for the sections that I am weekest in. And also reading first aid again and continuing Q bank.
3) Listening to all of Goljan(which I have been doing at the gym and have listened to during med school)
4) do all of the Goljan High Yield and Tommy K High yield.
5) Rereading FA again and making sure I have done every question in Q bank and gone over every answer with a fine tooth comb.

If you have taken the boards and think this plan is week or overkill please let me know. I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks a lot and all the best to everyone out there trying to get it together for this badboy of an exam!

Ciao

Members don't see this ad.