Quick Anki Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itsadoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried googling it, but I couldn't find the answer.

My Anki deck for sketchy says that "200 are due" but after 60 cards, it said I had finished the reviews for the day. I don't understand why the actual reviews are far fewer than what is due?

Members don't see this ad.

Go into settings and unmark the box that says “bury related reviews” or something like that. Your system is burying all the cards that are related until a later date.

Reactions: 1 user
Go into settings and unmark the box that says “bury related reviews” or something like that. Your system is burying all the cards that are related until a later date.

Hiya,

I unchecked that box and increased my daily reviews to 300 since I never reach that amount in a day. Maybe it's a feature of anki? I've never really used it before so i'm not sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try going into options and changing the maximum reviews per day to a higher number.

It sounds like you have it under another master deck that has a 60 limit?

Try going into options and changing the maximum reviews per day to a higher number.

I changed it to 300 since I was doing less than 150 a day. (I have two decks that I do everyday).

It sounds like you have it under another master deck that has a 60 limit?

Checked that also, but doesn't seem to be the problem... maybe it's just some Anki feature to help me remember. The sketchy micro is great but sketchy pharm... can't remember most of it for the life of me. Those sketchy images are lost in the blackhole of my brain. lol

If you really want, post some images of your main screen and your "options" menu of the master deck and subdeck below it if you have it. I really don't think it's a feature or else it would drive me crazy.