Quick NSU interview question(current NSU student input appreciated)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kuba

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry to be obnoxious and start a thread just for this question, but I wanted a quick answer. So Leslie just sent out an email today to the 10 or so students on the COM student ambassador list on my behalf to see if I can find a place to stay for the night before my interview. I told NSU I wanted to look into this way in advance but.... they are not so fast with the message relaying game. My question is, since my interview is on Tuesday (so i need a bed[or couch] for Monday night) and it is already Thursday night, should I just go ahead and book a hotel or should I wait till Saturday night or so and see if any current student on that list contacts me.

Members don't see this ad.

I would book a hotel, it makes things less stressful for you. Also, We just finished an anatomy exam, and on Monday we have OPP midterms so people are cramming for that and may be a little busy. At a hotel you can relax, watch all the TV you want and not worry about sleeping on someone's couch.
I would recommend the LaQunita inn, that's where I stayed before my interview.
GOODLUCK!;)

sorry to be obnoxious and start a thread just for this question, but I wanted a quick answer. So Leslie just sent out an email today to the 10 or so students on the COM student ambassador list on my behalf to see if I can find a place to stay for the night before my interview. I told NSU I wanted to look into this way in advance but.... they are not so fast with the message relaying game. My question is, since my interview is on Tuesday (so i need a bed[or couch] for Monday night) and it is already Thursday night, should I just go ahead and book a hotel or should I wait till Saturday night or so and see if any current student on that list contacts me.

I don't know what is going on with the list, but I am supposed to be on it and I never got an email.

If you really want to stay with a student, let me know and I should be able to take you. I have listed that I can only take females, but I have been taking males and have no problem with it (if you are male). I do have some studying for a practical to do monday night, but if you don't mind being going along for an hour or two--I am good with it.

PM Me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks a lot guys. Thanks Kaikai for the offer, but I didn't realize that you gusy have midterms on Monday, so I will just book a hotel. Maybe I will see some of you around campus. Good luck on midterms.

I am an M2, I don't have a midterm. In fact, all of the people who are listed as COM Ambassadors are M2s at this point, so none of us have midterms. The person who told you that they have a midterm is an M1. I would not have offered if it didn't work with my schedule.

I was just trying to save you the $80 because I know how expensive the interview season is.

Good luck with the interview!

If you have nothing to do after your interview, walk around and talk to some M1s. Our written exam is over at 10am and then we have the OPP practical, different groups taking the practical from 10:30-4:30pm, so we will all be around campus wearing gym clothes :)
GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

If you have nothing to do after your interview, walk around and talk to some M1s. Our written exam is over at 10am and then we have the OPP practical, different groups taking the practical from 10:30-4:30pm, so we will all be around campus wearing gym clothes :)
GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!

Thanks, if I have the opportunity I definitely will. Btw, what do you guys suggest I do tomorow. I am flying in at noon and I got a rental car. Should I just sit on the beach with some prep notes all day? I am staying in the Hampton Inn by campus.

well, im am waiting for my connecting flight to FLL in Nashville right now. I think Im going to check out NSU once I get there, but after that what beach do you guys suggest I go to?

I am the wrong person to answer this...I have lived in Florida for 12 years, so I am not really excited about the beaches because I have always lived near one. BUT there is great shopping here, and lots of awesome restaurants...although I have not had any time to do either of those things for the past 2 months.
Ask some people on campus and I am sure they will tell you what beaches are nice. Good luck with your interview :) I am sure you will do great!

Thanks, if I have the opportunity I definitely will. Btw, what do you guys suggest I do tomorow. I am flying in at noon and I got a rental car. Should I just sit on the beach with some prep notes all day? I am staying in the Hampton Inn by campus.
When I went to my interview, I stayed at Amerisuites. It may be a little more expensive than other places, but I would recommend it. One of my friends is interviewing on Thursday too. Message me if you want details.

When I went to my interview, I stayed at Amerisuites. It may be a little more expensive than other places, but I would recommend it. One of my friends is interviewing on Thursday too. Message me if you want details.

I booked the hampton inn. it is real nice, complementary bkfast and happy hour, lol. Only cost 79 bucks with my interview letter. Ok, well im off to visit the campus and beaches.:D