Quick ques!

Started by Nae614
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nae614

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pertaining to medical/pharm website: what are some red flags that indicate that it is not a credible source?

I believe this is an interview or essay ques...and I've tried thinking about it for a long time😕... seems like there is something in particular they're looking for in the answer.
I would really appreciate it if anyone knows---has any clue??

THanks.
 
Pertaining to medical/pharm website: what are some red flags that indicate that it is not a credible source?

I believe this is an interview or essay ques...and I've tried thinking about it for a long time😕... seems like there is something in particular they're looking for in the answer.
I would really appreciate it if anyone knows---has any clue??

THanks.

http://www.studentdoctor.net/
oddly enough, our front page article deals with just this issue.