Quick quest about when to order Topscore, Dat Destroyer and Achiever

Started by nanali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nanali

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on taking the DAT in August but will start studying little by little until fully loaded in the summer. My question is should I start ordering Topscore, Dat destroyer and Achiever now, or does it matter? Sorry I know these are not regular book like the kaplan blue book and so I don't know if there's an expiration date on the software. Thanks
 
Destroyer doesn't have an expiration date, so you would be fine ordering it since it's a book with questions.

However, Achiever and Topscore do have an expiration date, that I think is about 5-6 months. I think topscore is 5-6 months from the date you register it on your computer, after that you can't use it. Don't know exactly about Achiever, but pretty sure there is an expiration date.

Check their websites to find out the exact information. (Google it!)
hope that helps!