1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Quick question about application timing

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Pajamasam9090, May 28, 2008.

1. Pajamasam9090

2+ Year Member

Just was wondering for my scenario when is the norm to take the DAT and submit my information to AADSA.

I am currently a Bio major, this upcoming fall and winter semester will be my junior year (I'm going to have the credits/grades to graduate in the winter of 2010). My GPA right now is 3.6 with a sci GPA of 3.7, so as long as I don't slack this upcoming semester, that is roughly what my GPA will be.

Now, If I want to get into a dental school and start in the fall of 2010, which means pretty much after I graduate, when should I take the DAT and apply to AADSA? Can I do it after my Junior year like in the summer of 2009 ( a year from now ) or do you have to do it earlier?

It is kind of confusing me, so if anyone in the same situation, (or was), could lend a helping hand I'd greatly appreciate it!

-

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.