quick question about applicatoin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsshin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello. I am trying to E submit now, but I had one question. It seems like the cost of applying to each school is $216 + 68 for each additional school, but I thought those were application fees til I saw..these special informations asking application fee????

for example;;; UOP
Special information from this dental school:

Send these materials directly to the dental schools At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:

Application fee $75
Official DAT scores.

Is this something I have to pay additionally????

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Those are secondary app fees! Yes you thought AADSAS alone was expensive well it gets alot worse! Im drowning in debt right now.(applied to 15 schools!) get the check book ready all schools charge secondary app fees.

OMG haha they are vacumming my wallet. ok, so Does that mean When I E submit, Do I have to send them a check or something???? where???

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah my wallet is already sucked dry they are vacuuming money i dont have! lol Well just go on their websites and you will find all the info you need. There are links for every school where you originally saw reguarding the fees and materials that needed to be sent out.