Quick question about ECs on app

Started by KyleJames
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KyleJames

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!

I am curious about listing ECs on the app. I plan to apply the summer between junior year and senior year. With that in mind, when I list my ECs, can I include "future time" into the description, or do I list what I have completed up until the time I submit the application? I hope this makes sense, and I'm terribly sorry if this question has come up a lot, I was unable to find an answer.

Thanks for any and all responses!
 
try downloading the AMCAS instructions manual. It's a gold mine

The answer is yes, but you have to have started the activity already as AMCAS does not accept input of future dates.