Quick question about score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cuteasaurus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the score report date listed on the nbme website= the date they mailed your score?

Members don't see this ad.

I seem to have a knack for answering questions to which people don't have the answer, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see when my scores show up. :scared:

I don't know what to say about the score report date. I am pretty sure that I received my scores in the mail the same day that a date showed up on the NBME website.

regarding that...now that ive taken my exam...is there a way to find out if u passed? i know for the foreign people, it just wont let u register..is that the same here too?

Members don't see this ad :)
The date on the NBME website is the date that scores were released to your medical school. I think that its also the date that they mail them out, so it might be a few days before you get them. Or you could try to get the medschool admins to give you your score.

It looks like it is the day they mail them out. Mine said the 16th and they arrived today. YAY!