quick question about the aamc tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

breakfastburito

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how is the test different if i turned on the self diagnosis option?? how about the solution option and accomadation option? if i put dont show solutions will they not show it to me in the end?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

how is the test different if i turned on the self diagnosis option?? how about the solution option and accomadation option? if i put dont show solutions will they not show it to me in the end?

thanks!

It won't be that much different as long as you can resist the temptation to click the show solutions button during the test ;)

thanks!

On TPR website, you need to input certain options inorder to get it graded properly.

thanks!

If you turn off self-diagnosis and set solutions to "do not show", you won't be able to see the answers during the test. However, you will be able to see the answers (with explanations) when you review the test regardless of the options you chose when taking it, so you can see which you got right/wrong and why after you finish.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone ever get these weird questions?

for example instead of having the equilibrium sign it actually has an r that is circled. kinda threw me off but i figured it out eventually.

one that i really couldn't get was q>q(cents) lol

it gave me a symbol for cents, as in $$ and cents lol.

i was just so confused i didn't know what the answer choices were asking me. i tried it w/ different browsers too, however, that too was futile. anyone else get these weird signs?

for example instead of having the equilibrium sign it actually has an r that is circled. kinda threw me off but i figured it out eventually.

i was just so confused i didn't know what the answer choices were asking me. i tried it w/ different browsers too, however, that too was futile. anyone else get these weird signs?

Yea, sometimes TPR puts in random signs. I have no idea why.

Yup. It took a few minutes to figure out which q was what... Are you using a mac? I wonder if it's because of our computers. Highlighting wasn't working for me at all until I downloaded firefox.

Yup. It took a few minutes to figure out which q was what... Are you using a mac? I wonder if it's because of our computers. Highlighting wasn't working for me at all until I downloaded firefox.

mac here

yeah i am using a mac. it doesn't work on my chrome either. i had to result to safari to make it work. okay i was just thinking i was the only one. i guess not! haha thanks for the answer.