Quick Question about UGA

Started by Tortue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tortue

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they accept out of state students?

I went to their website and it says that they have a contract with Delaware, and other states, but I couldn't find anything about not accepting students from other states.

Thanks :luck:
 
From when I was looking at schools to apply to, I saw they've accepted all of about 2 OOS students in the past 3 classes. Those are some pretty rough odds!
 
Thanks for the info. Yeah my chances of being accepted there are 0+pity+:barf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is their bulletin:

http://www.vet.uga.edu/academic/life/bulletin2006-08.pdf

They admit up to 10 students from other states. Most of the accepted students also get accepted to their in-state or preferred schools so the number admitted is usually low. I wouldn't think that it's impossible, but if you're not likely to get into your state school, you're not likely to get into UGA OOS.