tea guzzling traveler

5+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Basically my school does the semester system and gives 1.0 per course that you take. I have taken all the pre reqs and it's just a matter of putting them in for the supplemental at UC Davis but it says that 8.0 total units are required. Do I put it as 1.0 total units per course? Do I try to convert? (if so what would be the conversion?)

I'm sure this question has been asked already, but I wasn't able to find it in the similar threads or through a search function.
Thanks!

About the Ads

ac62994

2+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Does it show the hours in your Transcript maybe? That's just weird :thinking:

avgn

Lv 30, HP 85
2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2015
Blackthorn City
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net
Status
Medical Student
My school gives 100 units/class and on all my secondaries I put 3.3 semester credits (which is what AMCAS converts the 100 units to)

Edit: You can just look at your verified AMCAS app to see what the semester credit equivalent is
AMCAS derives this conversion from directions on the transcripts. Every transcript on its flip side has a bunch of explanatory explanation. But you're right, if Machop has a verified app already then it's the place to check. If not, calling the registrar or looking at the back of an official transcript would do the trick

About the Ads