Quick Question Help! OMG!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted323428

I am in dental school but I really want to quit and become an animal psychologist like for dogs you know..ever since i saw the dog whisperer on the animal planet I couldnt substain from watching animal videos all over the internet..This is where my true passion lies with the psyche of animals...Let me tell you ever since I was 3 years old I knew I had an intimate connection with animals, they talked to me and I understood them..What would you guys suggest I do, is there any type of training that you guys can suggest before I pursue this career???..I am strictly in this for the animals and the ambiance...Please any tips or suggestions are welcomed!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
2/10 I guess I did read all of it though. Pigs was over the top for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in dental school but I really want to quit and become an animal psychologist like for dogs you know..ever since i saw the dog whisperer on the animal planet I couldnt substain from watching animal videos all over the internet..This is where my true passion lies with the psyche of animals...Let me tell you ever since I was 3 years old I knew I had an intimate connection with animals, they talked to me and I understood them..What would you guys suggest I do, is there any type of training that you guys can suggest before I pursue this career???..I am strictly in this for the animals and the ambiance...Please any tips or suggestions are welcomed!!!

Quit ds and skip the animal psychologist route; contact Cesar Millan and ask him to be your mentor.

I think thats a very noble route that you're taking. You should quit dental school ASAP and pursue your true passion of being an animal psychologist. I think you can help a whole lot of different animals achieve higher self-esteem and self-confidence. Just think about all the positive changes that you'll be able to make as an animal psychologist. Good for you, and best of luck with everything :thumbup:

I think thats a very noble route that you're taking. You should quit dental school ASAP and pursue your true passion of being an animal psychologist. I think you can help a whole lot of different animals achieve higher self-esteem and self-confidence. Just think about all the positive changes that you'll be able to make as an animal psychologist. Good for you, and best of luck with everything :thumbup:
:thumbup:, who wants my spot in dental school???

Wait... Are you serious? You would consider bailing on your current loans so that you can become an animal psychologist (animal behaviorist?)? How would you expect to financially survive this jump? Have you shadowed one? Just watching YouTube videos that make the job seem all amazing and stuff is FAR from reality I am sure. Please make this decision carefully and rationally...

You should be a Veterinary, they have the exact same process as dental school. if you live in texas, it is TMSDS.

Finish DS. Work 3-4 days /wk at some offices and then take it up as a hobby - it will most likely never be a career.

:love:Watching videos all over the internet, with intimate connections with animals while understanding them under an ambiance:love:.....I would say that training should start first thing in the morning with you at the local animal shelter with some peanut butter.

Do you think I should use creamy or extra chunky peant butter, do you think they have a preference??

You could make that a research project. Think of the recognition you would get once you published your results.

Do you think I should use creamy or extra chunky peant butter, do you think they have a preference??

Bring both, and when the time comes, you'll know in your heart.:laugh:

21874204.jpg

Haha, you are funny Bereno.

And OP, you did not get me on this thread but I have a fairly good memory and I remember your other thread about you wanting to get a full-sleeve tattoo of a dental symbol. I replied to that thread with 100% seriousness, but now I am not sure if that thread was serious or not =_=...... you are such a trickster sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.