quick question on pharmcas app regarding coursework

Started by Maggols
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maggols

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
If I repeated a course at the same university, when adding it to coursework in PharmCAS, should I list it as "repeated" in the special classification field on the 1st attempt, the 2nd attempt, or both? Thanks!

p.s. No it's not found in the instructions or FAQ on pharmcas, and i could not find it anywhere in the forum with the search 🙂
 
Hey everyone,
If I repeated a course at the same university, when adding it to coursework in PharmCAS, should I list it as "repeated" in the special classification field on the 1st attempt, the 2nd attempt, or both? Thanks!

p.s. No it's not found in the instructions or FAQ on pharmcas, and i could not find it anywhere in the forum with the search 🙂

I put mine as repeated for the second time i took the class, this is what made sense to me. hope that helps.
 
I emailed pharmcas about this matter and this is what they said...

Only courses repeated at the same institution should be marked as Repeated. If you re-took the same course at the same college, both should be marked as Repeated.